A pure botanical candle with a grounding balm for the soul: organic essential oils of refreshing bergamot, calming cedarwood, and deeply relaxing vetiver are handblended with sustainably sourced eco plant wax to produce a beautifully scented, 100% natural candle - perfect for bringing a little tranquility back into your life. After enjoying your artisan candle, these beautiful french amber glass beakers can be reused as a gorgeous coffee cup, planter or tealight. Miss Bees Balms is stablished by a qualified medical herbalist with over 18 years of clinical experience and extensive knowledge of using medicinal herbs for wellbeing
• 100% natural | 100% vegan | 100% soy free
• wood wicker
• essential oils: bergamot, cedarwood, vetiver
• plant wax: rapeseed and coconut
• approx burn time up to 30 hrs
• please read the information given on the base label of the beaker.
• burn for a minimum of 1-2 hours at a time to ensure an even wax melt and until the wax around the wick has reached the sides of the jar - this helps prevent 'tunnelling'.
• always tilt the candle when lighting and allow the flame to spread across the wick.
• keep wick trimmed to 3-5mm by carefully removing the charred, loose black bits with your fingertips or wick trimmer (a nail clippers works well too!)
• be sure to keep the wax pool clear of any debris/wick trimmings to avoid discoloration of the wax.
• always place on a heat resistant surface and away from a heat source.
• do not burn candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
• never leave a burning candle unattended
• leave 10cm between burning candles.
• keep away from things that catch fire, and away from drafts.
• never move a burning candle.
• keep away from children and pets.
• contains vetiveria zizanoides, iso eugenol, limonene and pinenes (naturally occur in essential oil) which may produce an allergic reaction. if skin irritation occurs, wash with soap and water.