The work jacket by Le Mont St Michel is often imitated, never duplicated. If you had to own just one work jacket, this is the one. The 100-year-old label, which is inside the jacket, and has been on their bill boards since the 30s, is the jacket’s proof of authenticity.
• 100% genuine cotton moleskin, thick and tightly-woven cotton
• straight fit
• three patch pockets
• button closure with French button placket
• buttons in natural corozo
• shirt cuff with buttoned split
• overlapping seams with two-needle stitching
• woolwash 30˚C
The Genuine Work Jacket is relatively small, we advise you to take a size above your usual size and check the size guide.
On the inside of The Genuine Work Jacket, you’ll find a hand-numbered label.
The fabric is made by one of the last moleskin weavers in France. The workshops with which Le Mont St Michel works, have all been audited by independent organizations and the quality of working conditions and environmental standards of their partners are checked regularly.